Denise on the Was It Chance? Podcast
Recently, I sat down with Heather Vickery and Alan Seales from the Was it Chance? podcast to chat about all things money mindset.
- Be willing to try things and then adjust rather than waiting for things to be perfect.
- Money fears are holding you back from leaving unhealthy situations but it doesn’t have to be this way
- How can we embrace our inner 8-year-old? They say the most honest things!
- Create opportunities rather than waiting for “luck.”
- Being neurodiverse can be a superpower when you’re an entrepreneur
- The internet has allowed women of all kinds to achieve financial independence. You can, literally, create and sell anything!
- Make up your title – you deserve to be anyone you desire to be.
- Look for a coach or mentor who can help you find the answers for yourself.
- The key to creating opportunities and manifesting your desires is self-love and acceptance.
- EFT is an excellent way to clear pathways and open yourself up for self-love and acceptance.
- Money is simply a tool we use. Normalize talking about it.
- You’ll be happy when you decide to be happy.
- Consider batching your projects to follow the momentum and get shit done.
- Prioritize things that bring you joy.
- Take your core skill set and figure out how to maximize it! You may be leaving a lot on the table.
- Keep confetti in your pocket because you never know when you’ll want to celebrate and sprinkle gratitude and joy.
Free Money Mindset Training:
The 7 Most Common Money Blocks and How To Clear Them
Discover Which Blocks Are Keeping You Under-Charging, Over Delivering &
From Earning What You're Worth!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.