Money Bootcamp Terms & Conditions
Money Bootcamp has a 14-day money back guarantee.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing within the defined refund period.
The Money Bootcamp refund policy and request form is available here.
By joining the Money Bootcamp Facebook Group you accept these terms and policies:
These house rules and policies that will help us make the most of our community and keep us focused on working through the course materials and our money mindset hurdles!
By reading this “fine print” and opting to join the group you are acknowledging that we can count on you to keep this a sacred space AND that you agree to the following community guidelines and policies:
This is a support and study group for paid members of the Money Bootcamp.
Always send us an email at [email protected] if you have any technical problems, don’t tag or PM Denise or admins. You’ll get a response within 2 business days.
You can use this form to report any community issues or community guideline violations: https://forms.gle/oBDUNjhH51bZ6RQF7
As always, please keep discussions related to Bootcamp, so we can keep this group clutter-free and laser focused!
Here are our community guidelines:
- Be kind, supportive and inclusive
This is a safe, inclusive space to talk about our relationships with money.
We do not tolerate hate speech, transphobia, homophobia, racism, ableism, anti-semitism, or other forms of discrimination.
Please don't post outside links that could encourage divisive or offensive debate or make people feel "bothered."
Consider a trigger warning for sensitive topics.
We might not all agree on politics. But if you can't be kind and supportive, please don't comment on people's posts.
- Keep it Bootcamp
We're here to study MBC together, not to give general business and marketing advice.
Please keep conversations laser-focused on money mindset and Bootcamp lessons.
We delete or mute:
- Marketing posts, business advice, or techy posts.
- Off-topic upgrade questions like dating, parenting, or health.
- Venting or rant posts unrelated to money.
Bring your specific questions about Bootcamp lessons and your aha's so far, and we’ll be here to help!
- No self-promotion or solicitations
Be a student, not a teacher here. It ruins the vibe of the group if you’re only posting to promote yourself.
We're strictly non-promotional, including:
- Thinly-veiled self-promotion or "digital breadcrumbing"
- Links to your website or socials.
- Photos of your products, books, or courses.
- Offering services in posts.
- Sharing client testimonials.
- Promoting other member's offers or services.
- Affiliate links
- DM'ing or unsolicited contact to other members
- Setting up spin-off groups
Please do your due diligence before working with other members.
- Guarantee and refund policy
Money Bootcamp has a 14-day money-back guarantee.
You are not entitled to a refund if you're removed from this group for breaching the rules or for default payments.
You can be removed by breaching copyright, posting things that are defamatory, racist, discriminatory, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred or a breach of privacy.
MBC or Denise DT do not provide financial or investment advice or products. We do not hold an Australian Financial license.
All Money Bootcamp material is protected by copyright.
Other general group guidelines
- Support other members and your posts will get more support too.
- Bootcamp isn’t “everything for everyone” - make sure you have other groups to support you.
- We have new members joining every week, please be mindful of their experience going through Bootcamp for the first time.
- Lifetime access means the life of the program (it’s not literally your or my lifetime, but I hope we’ll be all rich grannies together).
THINGS OUR LAWYERS MAKE US SAY
We’re not responsible for:
- Your business relationships with other members
- Content of other member’s posts (although we’ll remove anything inappropriate, just flag it)
Testimonials published by us are independent and genuine. However, they do not represent a guarantee or warranty of similar results.
Every post in the group is made by the individual poster, and we don’t accept any responsibility for the content. Let us know and if appropriate, we’ll take reasonable steps to have it removed.
You must not post anything:
- if the copyright is the property of somebody else
- that might cause a breach of any law or other obligation
- that might be defamatory, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred or a breach of privacy
- that might be considered as spam
- that infringes any rights belonging to another person
We are not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason.
If you acquire goods or services from other members, the relationship is your responsibility.
You release us from responsibility in relation to such arrangements.