Behind the scenes of my Sacred Money Archetypes® launch
Do The Quiz Music Video
Things you may have missed
on each Set
The Accumulator Set
- Rainy day pin - Accumulators always have a saving safety net
- Degree certificate - qualifications are important to Accumulators
- Apple - Accumulators may have been a teacher’s pet
- Scales - Accumulators value fairness and justice
- “How to” books - Accumulators like detailed instructions
The Alchemist Set
- Crystals - to help Alchemists manifest their dreams
- Goddess Fortuna - Alchemists trust the power of the Universe to provide
- 8 candles! For creativity, relaxation and manifesting
- Travel and adventure pictures - free-spirit Alchemists love to explore
The Celebrity Set
- Designer shoes and handbags - Celebrities love showing off their treasures
- Bar cart - always ready to entertain or celebrate
- Mirror - so the hair and make-up is always on point.
- Straw - because celebrities love luxury and wouldn’t think of smudging their lipstick
The Connector Set
- Rainbow books - bright colors, inclusivity, creativity
- Family photos - family is so important to Connectors
- Piano - Connectors would love their family signing around a piano
- Typewriter - for staying connected with family and friends
The Maverick Set
- Record player - Mavericks are often excentric and musical
- Luggage - world-traveller was the inspiration for this set
- Old-fashioned Camera - Mavericks are artistic and wouldn’t settle for a basic digital camera
- Hidden water bottle - I make mistakes too like leaving a bottle in shot!
The Nurturer Set
- Tea set - for sharing with guests
- Flowers - probably nurtured in their own garden
- Comfy chair - because Nurturers like to be comfortable and to rest
- Portrait of my dog Albie - Nurturers love pets and often take in strays
The Romantic Set
- Blankets - so Romantics always feel warm and comfortable
- Candles - for self-care and relaxation
- Spaciousness - Romantics don’t like to be hassled or rushed
- Hamptons style - only luxury and the finer things for Romantics
The Ruler Set
- Mompreneur mug - being an entrepreneur is at the core of a Ruler’s identity
- Two typewriters - because one is not enough when Rulers have work to do
- Queen Victoria statue - She’s a ruler and Rulers are often Queen bees
- My books - Rulers love personal development and money-making book
- Vision board - because Rulers have a big vision for their life
Why I created this New Course
Sacred Money Archetypes®
Six-week live business training starts soon; here's everything you'll get when you join:
- Tailored training on how to design your business and grow your income based on your unique Money Archetype.
- New business strategies to up-level your business model, passive income and hiring to make more money.
- The complete course for all eight Archetypes including how to recognize and market to all Archetypes.
- How to use the Money Archetypes to supercharge your marketing and attract your ideal customer.
- Support and connection with a community of hundreds of like-minded entrepreneurs working to transform their businesses.
- Ongoing mentoring and accountability with live weekly coaching calls with me to burst through your blocks and challenges.
Styling and costumes
Jane Mow @janemowstylist, janemow.com
Staging and set design - Naomi Findlay @naomifindlay naomifindlay.com
Daniel Turner, Head North Films @headnorthfilms, headnorthfilms.com
Additional video production
Michelle Swan, Eyes of Love Photography @eyesoflovephotography eyesoflove.com.au
Lorn Rose Farm @lornrosefarm, lornrosefarm.com
Hair and Make-up
Emma Woods, Newcastle Make-Up @newcastlemakeupbyemma, newcastlemakeup.com.au
Tamika, Tamika Hair & Make-up @tamika_hair_makeup
Monique & Brooke, The Socialista @thesocialista_